Wednesday, February 27, 2013




One of my favorite things to do is read. 
I can totally block out the world around me and get lost in a good book.
I don't hear anything or see anything, just totally absorbed in the story.
I often find, when a book comes to an end.. missing the Characters who have become a part of my days.
I tend to choose books that have a series that continue beyond the first book so that I can continue to be intertwined along with each Character. 
Books:
Help me to unwind.
Pass the time in a constructive way.
Don't bother the person next to me if I'm in a waiting room.
Can go anywhere.
You can share when your finished.
Take me to places I've never have been, but see clearly.
Provoke thought.
ARE LIMITLESS IN THEIR ABILITIES TO TOUCH LIVES.

Pick up one and READ!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment