Saturday, January 12, 2013



Well, this is day 2 of the after effects of increasing my walking routine.
I have extended it from 1 mile every 3 days to 2.
Yesterday, I had pain in both wrists, of all the places to hurt.
No soreness in my legs at all.. which tells me that I've done a good job of building myself up to this point.
I put one my wrist guard on last night.. it helps to keep me from bending my wrist adding to more movement in that area.. which will cause more pain.
This morning, wrists are better.
Still no pain in my legs.
Some minimal pain in my waist area, but not bad at all.
I'm feeling great at this point in the game.
No hospital visit, No increase in pain management at all.
The plan for today is to stretch and maybe some yoga this afternoon, making sure that my muscles are warm.
Hot showers to manage any pain that should pop up..
If all is well, tomorrow I will walk 2 miles! Yahoo!


No comments:

Post a Comment